Honolulu Slip & Fall Injury Lawyer
Helping Premises Liability Victims Throughout the Hawaiian Islands
If you have been injured because of slipping, tripping, or falling on someone else’s property, you may be able to hold the owner responsible. When you turn to the Law Office of Jon S. Jacobs, LLLC, our Honolulu slip and fall injury attorney can evaluate your case at no cost. If you have grounds to file a claim, we can work with you to recover maximum compensation.
Steps to Take after a Slip & Fall Accident
- Get medical help: If you or a loved one has been hurt in a slip and fall accident, your number-one priority is your health. Not only will a medical professional ensure that you get the right treatment, but they can also properly and officially document your injuries. Your medical records are a key piece of evidence when you file a claim for compensation.
- Report the accident: Whether your accident occurs at a store, on a public sidewalk, or at a neighbor’s house, ensure that you report it to the owner, manager, or landlord. If possible, have the responsible party record the details of the incident in writing and request a copy for your own records.
- Gather information: If anyone witnessed your accident, make sure you collect their contact information, as well as a written statement. Take pictures of the location where your fall took place and be sure to capture any of the conditions that caused you to fall. Write down any other details about the incident, such as the time, date, how you fell, what you were doing prior to falling, etc.
- Limit Your Communication: After reporting the incident, avoid communicating with the manager, landlord, or owner. Also, refuse to give a statement to any insurance adjusters until you have consulted with an experienced lawyer.
- Consult with our legal team: Our law firm has handled many slip and fall cases over over 15 years. We know what it takes to win and are willing to do whatever it takes to recover the money you are owed.
Do You Need a Personal Injury Attorney?
Many premises liability victims, including those who are injured by slips and falls, are unsure if they need a lawyer to handle their case. Because of the complexity of these cases and the difficulty of proving owner negligence, we greatly encourage you to have a legal representative who can advocate on your behalf.
When you work with the Law Office of Jon S. Jacobs, LLLC, we can take care of everything related to your slip and fall accident claim while you focus on healing and getting back to normal life. Our legal team can conduct a proper investigation, handle all the confusing paperwork, and make sure everything is filed before the deadlines.
Contact (808) 468-6484 now to schedule a free consultation with our aggressive slip and fall injury lawyer in Honolulu. We serve clients throughout all the Hawaiian Islands.
15+ Years of Legal Experience
Proven Record of Success
Former Deputy Prosecutor & Insurance Defense Attorney
Trustworthy & Trial-Ready Representation
You want a lawyer who understands the specifics of your situation. With more than 15 years of legal experience, Attorney Jon S. Jacobs can be trusted to apply his knowledge and resources to your case and strive for optimal results.